Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (ICREC) are looking for South Asian community members living with and beyond breast cancer and their family members or carers to join a public involvement project.
You will create and make decisions together to improve breast cancer care access and pathway for South Asian communities in London.
Together, you will:
- Explore both the positives and the negatives of breast cancer care, from before a diagnosis to after treatment
- Identify what the biggest challenge for the community members are and why they exist; and
- Create and design solutions and improvements together.
ICREC invite expressions of interest from:
- Individuals (aged 18 to 65) who are of South Asian communities living with or beyond breast cancer;
- Family members and carers (aged 18 to 65) of South Asian communities, caring for someone living with or beyond breast cancer.
We hope this project will open opportunities for people to improve care for South Asian communities and make concrete recommendations for the NHS. Participants will also learn how to co-design with people and grow their network.
Participants are compensated for their time (£25 per hour).
If you are interested in joining the project, please get in touch with Ms Soh-yon Park’s email: email@example.com or call 07444 457022.